Mechanical design & production expertise.
Who We Are
Precise Design is a full-service mechanical engineering group offering a unique combination of innovative design and in-house manufacturing solutions. With mechanical design and dedicated project management as the foundation of our team, Precise Design is committed to our customers’ needs and actively engaged at every stage of the process.
Our areas of expertise includes concept and product development, prototyping, project management, mechanical integration, design and build, and complete manufacturing solutions. We take on the full responsibility for projects, allowing our customers the flexibility to focus their internal resources on their core business.
What We Do
Precise Design Engineering Solutions was created to fill the traditional gap between engineering and manufacturing. Through our experience in the manufacturing sector, we noticed that both engineering and manufacturing are traditionally managed separately, thus increasing the overall cost of projects and leading to later design revisions. Local design houses only manage design, whereas local machine shops only offer machining and fabrication. The reality is that both aspects need to be considered in unison when developing a great product.
We provide our customers with a one stop, turnkey design and manufacturing solution. Our customers not only benefit from having to manage less on their own, but also from a reduction in overall project costs, shortened turnaround times, and a single point of accountability.
Our team consists of mechanical engineers, designers, and technicians with a broad spectrum of experience across a wide range of industries.
- Mechanical design
- CAD modelling
- Marine housings from surface deployment to deep sea (design, build, pressure test)
- Electronics/instrumentation packaging solutions
- Mechanical assembly
- Assembly jigs and fixtures
- Mechanical integration
- Electronics integration
- Environmental scientific instruments
- Medical dispensing equipment
- Food processing equipment
- Welded assemblies
- Additive manufacturing
- Mazak Nexus 510C with pallet shuffle 4 axis mill
- Mazak Nexus 250 Dual spindle live milling lathe and barfeed
- Mazak QT250HD Lathe with Bar feed
- Mazak 510C 4th axis milling machine
- Mazak Nexus 200 dual spindle lathe with live tooling and barfeeder
- Mazak 350 Lathe with live milling
- CNC wire winding machine
- Manual lathes and manual vertical mills in all three locations
Precise Design Overview Brochure
We're happy to have a general overview brochure for those looking to pass along the ways that Precise Design helps clients. Please click the image to the right to download a copy of our Company Brochure.